Conditions Treated with Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic Doctors see patients for a VARIETY of conditions and symptoms.
COMMON CONDITIONS AND SYMPTOMS NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE CAN HELP WITH:
- Digestion – constipation, diarrhea, bloating, heartburn, IBS
- Women’s Health – everything from PMS to menopause, endometriosis, PCOS
- Mental Health – anxiety, depression, stress management
- Immune Heath – allergies, chronic infections, autoimmune disease
- Skin Health – eczema, acne, psoriasis
- Disease Management – diabetes, hypertension, asthma
- Everything In Between – insomnia, headaches, migraines, concussion recovery
NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE IS BENEFICIAL FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF PATIENTS:
- Patients that are looking for disease prevention and health promotion strategies.
- Patients that have a range of symptoms that they have been unable to address on their own or with the help of other medical practitioners.
- Patients that have been diagnosed with a condition and looking for additional strategies to improve that condition and their quality of life.
- Patients that are looking to combine conventional and naturopathic treatments to optimize their health.
Source: Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)