Naturopathic Medicine Treatment Info
WE ARE OFFERING NATUROPATHY AT OUR BANFF & CANMORE CLINICS
CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT DEFINES A DOCTOR OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE?
- Naturopaths are medically trained.
- Naturopaths treat the whole individual. They integrate the mind to change how the body functions managing symptoms such as pain.
- Instead of prescribing short term solutions, they treat the root cause of an illness or injury.
- They believe in the healing power of nature, using herbs, foods and vitamins to prevent disease and promote health.
- They aim to practice integrative and personalized medicine.
Naturopathic Doctors use a variety of methods to treat illness including botanical medicine, clinical nutrition, hydrotherapy, homeopathy and naturopathic manipulation. Traditional lifestyle counselling and health promotion/disease prevention are also integral to Naturopathic Medicine.
Are you a visual person? Here’s a step by step video explaining how a Naturopath focuses on you!