Naturopathic Medicine Treatment Info
We are offering Naturopathic Appointments at BANFF & CANMORE CLINICS.
CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT DEFINES A DOCTOR OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE? Naturopaths are…
- Medically trained.
- Work to prevent disease and promote health.
- Work with you to assess all of your health concerns.
- Treat the root cause of an illness or injury.
- Use herbs, nutrition, and vitamins to optimize your health.
Naturopathic Doctors use a variety of tools to treat illness including herbal remedies, nutraceuticals, clinical nutrition, lifestyle counselling, traditional Chinese medicine, and homeopathy.
Are you a visual person? Here’s a step by step video explaining what naturopathic medicine is.
SERVICES OFFERED BY DR. JESS, ND:
- Initial Naturopathic Appointment 90 min – Dr. Jess ND will do a full work up to assess the entire body and work with you to navigate your health concerns.
- B12 Injection Initial Visit 30min – This appointment includes a brief work-up with Dr. Jess, ND as well as the administration of a B12 injection.
Interested in a what a B12 injection can do for you? See HERE for more information