ALL SERVICES AT BACK AT IT ARE OPEN!
UPDATE: March 12th, 2022 COVID-19 Guidelines
Massage Therapy, Naturopathic Medicine & Acupuncture Services are all available.
The nature of our business means that we don’t have a choice to distance ourselves. What does this mean?
- Masks are optional for clients
- Masks are mandatory for our therapists
- All of our COVID disinfecting protocols will remain in place
We’ve worked so incredibly hard during this pandemic to keep our therapists and clients safe. We have high expectations that our clients will help protect us too!
We feel that transparency is essential to operating our business. It is important for you the client, to understand what goes on behind the scenes. We hope that by reading this we will instill confidence in you, that we are doing our best to keep you safe.
Safe Practice Guidelines For Back At:
For every treatment, we follow extensive hand hygiene & disinfectant protocols. However unknown circumstances could arise. We understand that this plan is not fool proof and we cannot fully guarantee that these guidelines will cover every scenario and 100% protect you from transmitting or contracting COVID-19. If you are unclear about any policies or procedures just ask for clarification.
- We ask that therapists and clients DO NOT come to the clinic if they have any cold or flu like symptoms.
- If you have a condition that has similar symptoms as COVID-19 such as allergies, asthma, sinus infection, you must contact your doctor to get a note.
Sanitization: We have created a clinic-wide policy with strict disinfecting rules.
PPE: Our therapists will be following the guidelines set by Alberta Health and associated associations.
Face Mask Protocols
- Surgical masks are MANDATORY for therapists. Reusable masks are not allowed to be worn by therapists in the clinic.
- Masks for clients are OPTIONAL
- As per normal laundry-washer & dryer must be on HIGH HEAT – above 60 degrees.