As a courtesy to our amazing customers, we offer Direct Billing when possible. All insurance policies are different and Back At It has no way of knowing what is covered under your plan. In some cases, your insurance provider may not allow the clinic to be paid directly. It is up to you to know the details of your insurance plan.
If you would like us to direct bill, it is our policy to hold a credit card on file using a secure platform, incase insurance companies do not pay in full.
You will also be required to fill out and sign a consent form for us to direct bill. This is found at the end of the health intake form. Please Read Carefully our Billing & Payment Policy:
- Your credit card will be charged in the case that your insurance benefits do not cover your appointment.
- Back At It will attempt to bill your insurance company and any remaining amounts not covered are your responsibility. Any outstanding amount, payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
- We can only direct bill to one insurance company per appointment
- If you do not agree to these terms then Back At It Wellness can not Direct Bill for you.
What we need from you
- Insurance card: Plan/Policy/Group number & ID number
- Birth date
- If you are not the cardholder, we will need their card information and birthdate.
ALL of our therapists are registered in the province of Alberta and can direct bill for the following companies
- Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP)
- Blue Cross (Alberta ONLY)
- Canada Life
- Canadian Construction Workers Union
- Chamber of Commerce
- Claim Secure
- D.A. Townley
- Equitable Life
- First Canadian
- GMS Carrier 49 & 50
- Great West Life
- Green Shield
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnson Group Inc.
- Maximum Benefit
- Maximum Corporation
- People Corporation
- Union Benefits
- UV Insurance
RCMP Direct Billing
Please book appointment by selecting the treatment “RCMP Massage.” A valid medical prescription is required for us to direct bill.